Testosterone fitness can be enhanced through a number of ways such as:
• TAKING HEALTHY FATS
Taking monounsaturated and saturated fats has been seen as a sure way of boosting testosterone levels. What matters most in this approach is the type of fat. Examples of monounsaturated fats include; Olive oil, almonds, avocados, peanut butte Examples of saturated fats are; Red meat, coconut oil, egg yolks, dark chocolate, cheese
• THROUGH TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING WORKOUTS
The following workouts will help boost testosterone levels.
- Sprint – Studies have shown that short intense sprinting boosts levels of this hormone. It has been observed that after a short sprint, testosterone levels remain high even after a person has recovered from the effects of the sprint.
- Lifting heavy stuff – 3 full body weight lifts per week will boost testosterone fitness.
- Avoiding chronic cardio – If you are trying to boost testosterone then you should avoid long endurance sports such as cycling as it has been observed that such exercises tend to lower testosterone levels.
• REDUCING STRESS
When one is under a lot of stress, the body releases huge amounts of the stress hormone which blocks the effects and levels of testosterone. Common stress management tools include prayer, meditation, laughter and yoga, and Relaxation skills, such as deep breathing. Learning to manage stress will play a big role in testosterone fitness.
• CONSUMING PLENTY OF ZINC
Zinc is an important mineral in testosterone production. It has been proven than majority don’t consume the required levels of zinc. Zinc intake can be increased through consumption of zinc rich foods such as cheese, beans, yoghurt etc.
• RAISING TESTOSTERONE LEVELS THROUGH HCG
Human chorionic gonadotropin, or HCG has been observed to increase testosterone levels significantly. This hormone can be given through injection or enhanced through workouts.
• THROUGH DHEA
Dehydroepiandrosterone or DHEA is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands.
DHEA supplements can be made from yam and soy .These supplements will naturally raise the levels of testosterone in the body. In the US DHEA is an off the shelf commodity. That is to say that one does not need a prescription to purchase the supplement.
In Canada on the other hand, supplement laws are stricter and this product is often sold under the counter. The seller literally puts it in some hiding place. Once consumed, DHEA is converted into testosterone and other hormones by special enzyme actions.